Re: [Lynx-dev] rawstory and lynxFwd: The two words the GOP wants you to

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] rawstory and lynxFwd: The two words the GOP wants you to forget (fwd)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 19:51:07 -0400

Hi Travis,

There'll be tags unknown to lynx in those urls. I don't know what if any effect stripping those unknown tags out will have in terms of where you end up when using any of those links. That being said, that could be a useful exercise for this and similar mail in the future. I piped this to urlview and urlscan and the file both of them produced had nothing in it. If you get a rawstory email message the sizes of the messages are consistently close to 2mb each. That's if you get them direct from rawstory itself not if you send them anywhere else. Earlier I tried to sign up for rawstory through a subscribe link and was thrown at a captcha I couldn't complete. How it was I even got on rawstory's mailing list this time was by voting in one of their polls and giving them an email address and checking a box that I was not a resident of the United Kingdom then hitting submit. There was no captcha required that second way into the subscriptions.