[Lynx-dev] Add config option for max paragraph width

From: Robin Stern
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Add config option for max paragraph width
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:41:43 -0700

Hi lynx-devs,

    It would be nice to have a config option that controls the width of the
longest allowed line length in a paragraph, i.e. paragraph width. Ideally it
would default to something like 70 or 80 characters. It will make it easier to
read large bodies of text, and make the appearance of page look more appealing.
I know I can change stty setting, but that affects the entire usable screen
width not just paragraph width.

Best,

~Robin