m4-discuss

Re: [savannah-root] M4 Audit

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: Re: [savannah-root] M4 Audit
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:06:43 +0000

On 28 Feb 2004, at 10:16, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Thanks for auditing the changes.

I do not think cvs trees were disabled. What makes you think yours is?

Indeed, I have just made a successful commit to m4 cvs. I had thought that Bradley Kuhn had emailed me to say that the repositories were frozen until the code had been audited.

Also, do you experience problems with libtool's, or M4's repository?

I haven't used the m4 repository since the crack, but libool's has been fine for the last few months.

--
Sylvain

Cheers,
        Gary.