mailman

Request with regard to a gnu-hosted mailing list

From: Valentin Villenave
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:15:24 +0200

Greetings,

The list address@hidden has two administrators listed:

address@hidden,
address@hidden

Unfortunately, the first one of these addresses is no longer active
(as far as I can see, it hasn’t been used in the past nine years; its
owner used to be reached at a gmail address, but has sadly become
altogether unreachable for the past five years).

If I remember correctly, I always was a moderator and not an owner of
the list; at any rate, I seem to be unable to access the admin pages:
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/lilypond-user-fr

Although we’ve been functioning like that for several years now,
leaving a list without any admin doesn’t seem wise in the long run
(ideally, I should even assemble a team to make it more sustainable).
Is there someone who could give us a hand here?

Regards,
V. Villenave.