mailman

Re: Doubt-Reg

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Doubt-Reg
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:47:35 -0600

Hello Anusha,

You have reached the mailing list helpers for the GNU mailing lists.
We help people with subscriptions and other mail problems such as
trying to get unsubscribed from a mailing list.

But you are asking about something to do with linphone.  I'm sorry but
we don't know anything about linphone here.  Perhaps you meant to send
that to the linphone project?  Perhaps this link will help you locate
that project's mailing lists.

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=linphone

You probably want the user's mailing list.

  address@hidden

Good luck!

Bob