mailman

Re: Removal of mailing list elyxer-users

From: Ian Kelling
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 11:48:15 -0400

Alex Fernandez <elyxer@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am the administrator of the eLyXer project, and by extension of the
> elyxer-users mailing list. The project was moved a decade ago, and the list
> has not seen any useful content for years. However I still get some spam
> from time to time.
>   https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/elyxer-users/
> I lost the password for list administration a few computer changes ago. How
> can I proceed to have the mailing list removed?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Alex Fernández,
> FSFE supporter.

I've disabled the list and sent you a reset list admin password. I
suggest logging in and updating the list information string that shows
on https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/elyxer-users .

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF