mailman

Re: Mail incorrectly getting flagged down as spam

From: Chris Punches
Subject: Re: Mail incorrectly getting flagged down as spam
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:42:34 -0400

Hey Bob,

This is a test message.  I'll also try again with a test reply on the
gcc mailing list to see if it goes through.  I outsource my postfix
service because im a big dumby with that specific service, so, if it is
an issue with my email service I definitely want to know.

--hey this is interesting, I am now able to post.  Hrm.  It must have
been transient.

Thanks for your expertise and input on this, I'll start with my mail
service first next time.

-C