mailprobe-devel

[Mailprobe-devel] Refactoring : all tests pass

From: Sami Dalouche
Subject: [Mailprobe-devel] Refactoring : all tests pass
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:06:06 +0100

Hi,

I just refactored the source code to change the entities' names. (we
don't speak of words but features now, etc..)

Unit testings thanks to NUnit is really great. All tests passed besides
3 of them. After some debugging, I realized that some strings in the
S.O.D.A queries were problematic (of course, I changed some fields
names, and my IDE couldn't know it had to change them.

Just to highlight that Test-driven development is really really nice.

Sami Dalouche
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mailprobe/