man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] comeback

From: Hetty Cooper
Subject: [Man-db-announce] comeback
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:00:48 +0200

But joy is something that is fresh every day, like a crystal clear spring that wells from the depths of a human being. He picked it up, brought it home, and put it in the barn with his sheep. For as long as you are alive, that request to be in happiness and in peace will be there.
It is not mysterious. And the majesty that is inside of you is unchanging.
And yes, you can feel that. Now stop mimicking sheep and roar like a big lion should. To come home for real, not in a fantasy.
If you want to quench the thirst of another, the least you need is water. To come home for real, not in a fantasy.
And one day, it will not.
The answers will come from within, not from the outside. This is what is happening. These are the only things that can remove uncertainty from this life so that I can begin to welcome what tomorrow is.
Understand who you are, your nature. This was the fourth vision clinic held by the Foundation in the last two years.
He is not certain about tomorrow.
But for as long as this miracle of breath is happening, the ocean is residing in this drop that is you, that is me. But, there was something there, some mystery that could be solved. Have that peace in your life every day.
It is not a fantasy, but reality. It is not about all the deserts you could cross or the mountain you could climb.
But regardless of any circumstance, there is a place inside of us, and if we can access that place, we can feel that peace.
One day, a farmer was walking through a jungle and he came across a tiny lion cub that had been lost.
Truly in this drop that we are resides an infinite ocean of peace. All you have to do is turn inside.