man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] fire

From: Israel Olson
Subject: [Man-db-announce] fire
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:36:05 +0200

We held our wedding reception at the hotel and it was perfect.
comValeu e desculpa qualquer coisa. Pior que eu li e agora to doidinha pra saber como acaba :P hehehe.
Internet paintings are deliberately misleading.
Pior que eu li e agora to doidinha pra saber como acaba :P hehehe.
Brazil has a lot of music and good food.
Our apartments faced on to a building site which was noisy some mornings.
A fantastic hotel we will be returning next year for our Anniversary. Thompson rep was not very helpful. com is the largest of a growing market for upscale vacation brokers.
We held our wedding reception at the hotel and it was perfect. The room was large and very clean, and the maid service was excellent.
Qto ao Fa, eu tinha reparado que ele sumiu daqui, entao fui fucar no blog dele e vi que vcs tinham se separado.
Qto ao Fa, eu tinha reparado que ele sumiu daqui, entao fui fucar no blog dele e vi que vcs tinham se separado. Would have been lot better if there had been some evening entertainment even a few times a week to save having to go to the town every night.
So by thursday we were trying to get a flight home.
Would go back to Bulgaria but not to this hotel, too far from the main resort. Was very noisy at night with people returning from nights out. But further objects landed on the pitch and the referee immediately abandoned the match. The room was large and very clean, and the maid service was excellent.
A big thank you to Carol who was shop assistant in the on sight shop.
The staff were unhelpful when we complained saying they did'nt understand, but they understood if you did'nt give them a tip, and were very rude in asking for them.
If you want entertainment and a bit of fun, notices around the hotel will direct you accross the road to the sister hotel Jutlandia. Trouble started after Esteban Cambiasso had a goal disallowed, German referee Markus Merk decided to suspend the match and take both sets of players off the field and into the dressing rooms.