man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Probably sells okay though.

From: freshness
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Probably sells okay though.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:35:35 -0400

He'd make a good politician.
I have never been too sure how much the vans and the MPVs actually
share, so hopefully there'll be a little light shed on that.
I will do my best to report from there - wifi in the hotel permitting -
so keep an eye on the blog this week.
Now there's a thought. That doesn't sound like something that BP was
working towards.

VVV

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

VVV

Weather perfect for a late afternoon stroll to Tiananmen Square, I
think. Check out this video of a kid playing DDR in two-player mode BY
HIMSELF.
Didn't BP say uncomplimentary things publicly about the Phaeton a while
back? Check out the article and remember better, happier times.
The two firms' collaboration on vans seems to work well.
Check this space every Thursday morning for a little pick-me-up. Leaving
aside that particular question, a look around Ling's website was most
entertaining. Conditions for oligopoly?
But here's a take on the mobile office that got a few laughs around
here.
There was much chatter between journos on the hidden profitability of
LCVs in Europe, with the word 'cartel' mentioned once or twice.
Marchionne is also impressive but with a much more laid back style, an
impression reinforced by his Canadian accent and relaxed demeanor. And
he'll be wearing his new JD Power hat now.
Free noodles for lunch anyone?
Not glamorous perhaps, but important.
Includes classic Super Mario sounds. Includes classic Super Mario
sounds.
Thank goodness, I mean, who wants to play low-resolution tennis on a
next generation console?
Check back every Wednesday to scan the most recent.
Probably sells okay though.
Follow the link to read more about what this might mean for the next
generation console race! Click the link above to check out the entire
list. Includes classic Super Mario sounds.
First off, the two guys never hit it off, having differing views on how
to best run VW Group.
Thank goodness, I mean, who wants to play low-resolution tennis on a
next generation console?
But Piech knew that some tough negotiations ahead to improve Wolfsburg
productivity were necessary.
I have forgotten to bring the event programme and my business cards with
me, which is fairly typical. She has some pretty forthright views and a
unique style of presentation. Not glamorous perhaps, but important.
First off, the two guys never hit it off, having differing views on how
to best run VW Group. And maybe some Beijing duck after that.
But that's a rather out-of-date and unfair assessment these days.
Great listening either at your desk or on the go!
I have forgotten to bring the event programme and my business cards with
me, which is fairly typical.
Check this space every Thursday morning for a little pick-me-up.
One thing that Marchionne did confirm is the importance of LCVs to Fiat
Auto profitability.
Automotive News China Conference kicks off tomorrow.
Vans as unsung heroes. I have never been too sure how much the vans and
the MPVs actually share, so hopefully there'll be a little light shed on
that.
Where does that leave Wolfgang Bernhard? Good on two-wheelers and then
there's the 'Swift' and a few jeeps for hairdressers.
Vans as unsung heroes.
Includes classic Super Mario sounds. The deal to 'extend' BP's contract
was concluded just in time for BP to do the dirty work with the Works
Council. Good on two-wheelers and then there's the 'Swift' and a few
jeeps for hairdressers. Didn't BP say uncomplimentary things publicly
about the Phaeton a while back? Great listening either at your desk or
on the go! Good to see Mike Dunne on the programme - he's a good speaker
with excellent knowledge of the Chinese market. No, you still wouldn't
get me to part with my hard-earned for a Liana, but the company is
obviously doing something right.
But that's a rather out-of-date and unfair assessment these days. He'd
make a good politician.