man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Windows XP OEM Install

From: Karyn Lutz
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Windows XP OEM Install
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:29:24 -0400

Knowledge is a process of piling up facts wisdom lies in their simplification.
>From the moment I liberated Brigitte, the moment I showed her how to be truly herself, our marriage was all downhill.
In dreams the truth is learned that all good works are done in the absence of a caress.
With so much information now online, it is exceptionally easy to simply dive in and drown.
Let the first impulse pass, wait for the second.
The difficulty is to try and teach the multitude that something can be true and untrue at the same time.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [Hebrews 11:1]
Americans have been conditioned to respect newness, whatever it cost them.
He who spares the bad injures the good.
The facts of a person's life will, like murder, come out.
God pardons like a mother, who kisses the offense into everlasting forgiveness.
The path of civilization is paved with tin cans.
Buying on trust is the way to pay double.