man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] retrogression straight

From: Lennyhjr Griggs
Subject: [Man-db-announce] retrogression straight
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:12:09 +0100

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

PAYI has been added to many big site's Screener

Be on top of it first thing tuesday

Four women and three men -- all either in their 70s or 80s -- were killed,
according to the National Police Agency in Tokyo and NHK, which reported more
than 800 people were hurt. There were no immediate details on the eighth
reported death.

"We heard a series of loud bangs, about four," he said. "My partner and I
looked up and saw a flash of smoke. We figured out it was probably gunshots."

Security agents rushed them into a basement office for safety and kept them
there for about 20 minutes, he said.

1 of 2  The unidentified man refused orders to drop his gun, spokesman Evan
Dreyer said. Four or five shots were heard, but authorities would not say how
many times the security officer fired.

State Rep. Edward Casso said he saw the gunman after the shooting and described
him as being in his 30s or 40s, dressed in a white shirt and dark slacks.

After an earthquake, fire broke out at a Japanese nuclear plant -- the world's
largest in power output.