man-db-devel

I'd like to contribute, where should I start?

From: Austin Traver
Subject: I'd like to contribute, where should I start?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:45:57 -0800

Hello!

My name is Austin, I'm a computer science student in the US, currently working on my graduate degree in computer science. I use manpages on a daily basis, and I think it's time to contribute some help to the folks that built the tool that helped me so many times in my classes.

Can you direct me to a good resource to teach "first time contributors" where to get started?

Best,
Austin Traver
GitHub