maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Close those bugs and tasks?

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Close those bugs and tasks?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:40:39 +0100

* David MENTRE <address@hidden> [2010-01-07 14:31:27]:

> David,
>
> Can we close?
>  https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27420

Yes, we can resolve as WONTFIX.

I have ideas about redesigning the UI and get rid of the sidebar. In
this idea, the language selection would be near the top of each page.
I'll follow-up on this soon after doing a small HTML/Css prototype.

>  https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9738

That's probably an always open issue, but for now we can probably
consider the infrastructure as stable and close it. We'll reconsider
finer tuning if we make changes to the rendering pipeline later.

>  https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9698

Definitely, thanks to Nominatim.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''