maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] dev.maposmatic.org

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] dev.maposmatic.org
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:50:52 +0100

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:47:11 +0100
Jeroen van Rijn <address@hidden> wrote:

> It depends on the workload. When you see a reply to your patch email
> saying 'Pulled and pushed', that means it's been deployed to
> dev.maposmatic.org ... from there the main site is updated every once
> in a while, when enough patches have been collected to make an impact.

More precisely, "Pulled and pushed" does not necessarly means that the
change has been deployed on dev.maposmatic.org. It only means that the
change has been pushed to our public Git repository on Savannah.

Usually, I do the update on dev.m.o happens almost immediatly after,
but not always. So there isn't a fixed rule to know when a change is
deployed on dev.m.o and on www.m.o. Currently, I update dev.m.o at
least daily. The update of www.m.o depends on the changes.

Regards,

Thomas