maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28617] Take into account various admin_level (e.g

From: Karl-Josef Adler
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28617] Take into account various admin_level (e.g. in Germany)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:44:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #28617 (project maposmatic):

Well yes, you can NOT make a difference and yes, changing OSM-Tags is not the
right way. So MapOSMatic needs an extra algorithem for eatch nation, much to
to but possible. So we should work out one for Germany.

I wonder: The boundary region and the city tag are not related in any way in
OSM. There is no tag linking from ohne to the other. OSM doenst user links.
But the name of the city may be used in different regions, so what? Any idea?

A simple way me be if MapOSMatic accepts admin_level 4 to 8 if the maximum
x/y-delta is below a certain limit.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28617>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/