maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:52:43 -0800

Hi,

* David MENTRE <address@hidden> [2010-11-25 08:16:37]:

> 2010/11/24 Hans F. Nordhaug <address@hidden>:
> > I'm wondering when it's time for a new call for translations?
> > Is the dev/beta version stable enough so updating the translations
> > make sense?
>
> I can't reply for your second question but I think maposmatic should
> be "always releasable", so translations should track closely the code
> change.

I second David here. We're always welcoming translation updates with
open arms! There are indeed quite a few UI changes with new strings in
the current development version, so feel free to run through them and
give us a translation update, so you have less work in the future when
we do the "final, pre-release call for translations"!

Thank you again so much for your contributions (that applies to all
translation and code and bugfixes contributors!).

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''