metacosm-dev

Re: [Metacosm-dev] Metacosm.org up for renewal

From: Chris Laprun
Subject: Re: [Metacosm-dev] Metacosm.org up for renewal
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:07:53 -0400

According to godaddy.com, it expired on Sep. 2, _2004_. They actually tried to auto-renew it but I had changed my credit card.

On Sep 20, 2004, at 4:58 PM, Benoît Sibaud wrote:

The domain name is actually registered via godaddy.com
The domain is still mine but it expired on Sep. 2... I'm going to renew
it and decide what to do with it. It seems that Metacosm is more or
less dead at this point anyway... :/

Expiration Date:02-Sep-2005 17:17:47 UTC

_2005_ Did I miss the point ?

(and I agree for the more or less dead part)

--
Benoît Sibaud