mifluz-dev

[Mifluz-dev] Re: mifluz

From: Geoff Hutchison
Subject: [Mifluz-dev] Re: mifluz
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:00:43 -0600

Malcolm,

I'm not sure what the current status of mifluz is as I honestly have never really been an active developer of mifluz. From what I can tell, Loic has moved on to other work and has not been developing mifluz either. Perhaps he or someone else on the mifluz-dev list can give you more information.

On the other hand, the ht://Dig project is still active and is working, in part, on resyncing with the current mifluz and updating the String and word-parsing code to handle multi-byte strings. (I'm not entirely sure how well mifluz currently works in this regard since the shared String class in both projects seems to assume char == byte in places.)

If Loic or others in mifluz can give you some suggestions on areas needing work with mifluz, then I'm sure your help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, many of us in the ht://Dig project can offer suggestions that may help with the applications you mention.

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online