mifluz-dev

[Mifluz-dev] Problems with mifluz

From: Yann Poupet
Subject: [Mifluz-dev] Problems with mifluz
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:30:26 +0100

Hi,

Fist of all, sorry for my poor english.

I'm working on mifluz and I've allmost succeeded in what I wanted to do, but I
still have a problem;

My key is Word/relevance/appId/rowid/groupid

a unique document is when (appId/rowid/groupid) is unique. Relevance is just
here to know what weight have the given word in the doc, and is at the first
position in order to have most relevant docs first. I have no field giving the
position of the word in the document.

here is my conf file:

wordlist_extend: true
minimum_word_length: 1
maximum_word_length: 25
wordlist_cache_size: 10485760
wordlist_page_size: 32768
wordlist_compress: 0
wordlist_wordrecord_description: NONE
wordlist_wordkey_description: Word 32/Rel 16/AppId 16/Rowid 24/GroupId 24
wordlist_compress_debug: 0
wordlist_monitor: false
wordlist_wordkey_document: 2 3 4
wordlist_wordkey_location: NONE

When I search for multi words, I have matches only when  the words have the
same relevance and when wordlist_wordkey_document is 1 2 3 4.

Because a unique doc is described by appId/rowid/groupid, I thought
wordlist_wordkey_document should be 2 3 4. Am I right/wrong?

But when I define wordlist_wordkey_document as 2 3 4, it doesn't work.

Another problem when I search for multi words (it doesn't happen for a single
word search), is the reuse of the cache. For the first search, that works (if
there are results, of course). The second time, it works again (reusing the
cache). And from the third time, it won't work anymore unless I remove cache
files.

Any ideas??

Thanks