mifluz-dev

Re: [Mifluz-dev] Problems with mifluz

From: Søren Raunsbæk Jørgensen
Subject: Re: [Mifluz-dev] Problems with mifluz
Date: 08 Mar 2002 16:12:03 +0100

Hi

I found this in the manual of mufluz:

wordlist_wordkey_document [field ...] (default none)

      A white space separated list of field numbers that define a
      document. The field number list must not contain gaps. For
      instance 1 2 3 is valid but 1 3 4 is not valid.  This
      configuration parameter is not used by the mifluz library but
      may be used by a query application to define the semantic of a
      document. In response to a query, the application will return a
      list of results in which only distinct documents will be shown.

I believe that the list "2 3 4" has a gap. It is missing 1 in front! If
someone knows something else please let me know!

--
Soeren