mingw-cross-env-list

Versioning Woes

From: Noah Cowie
Subject: Versioning Woes
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 10:51:22 -0400

Hello all,

I'm trying to cross-compile a gtk3/Rust project from Debian to Windows. I'm having trouble because the apt-packaged versions of pango, atk, and so on are all slightly too old for the Rust bindings. However, the MXE website lists, and the pkg/ directory on pkg.mxe.cc have sufficiently new versions -- is there something I'm missing in the apt repository, or should I manually install the appropriate archives from pkg/?
Thank you,
-- Noah