[MIT-Scheme-devel] MIT Scheme seems stopped

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] MIT Scheme seems stopped
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:18:03 -0500

   Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:13:17 +0000
   From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos <address@hidden>

   It seems MIT-Scheme is almost stopped due to the ML low traffic. Hey,
   what's happening out there? When is the next version coming out?

I wish I knew the answer to this question.  I released a testing
version last fall (7.7.90), and I will probably release another one in
the next month or so.  But 7.8.0 is waiting for me to work on the
documentation, which is a big time sink.