[MIT-Scheme-devel] beginner: using info in edwin

From: Sean C Sieger
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] beginner: using info in edwin
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:57:21 -0500

Hello all

As you read this I am searching the archives: can anyone tell me the steps
that I need to take to turn Info on in Edwin? Or point me in the right
direction? I have been reading the html docs that came with the distribution
but I am getting nowhere.

I have created a HOME variable and edwin.ini but now what?

I would like to be able to read the dotinfo files in Edwin.

Please help, and I will learn to help myself, thanks!

-SCs

---