[MIT-Scheme-devel] There's Nothing Like Hot Penny stock

From: Christie
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] There's Nothing Like Hot Penny stock
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:52:01 -0700

Investment Times Alert: (STRONG)

We Told last week at 1.20 and now its $2.10 and we think
it goes to $4.00 on expected news this week.

Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical: (PGCN)
Current Price: $2.10
Shares Outstanding: 20 Million
Market Capitalization: $6 Million
Short Term Target: $5.75
12month Target: $10.00

We told you there was going to be a BIG move
on THURSDAY and FRIDAY and we where right!

PGCN MAKES HUGH MOVE, UP A AMAZING $.90 - ONLY IN 2 DAYS OF TRADING!!!

*********INVESTER ALERT ISSUED FOR MONDAY*********

(OTC Ticker: PGCN)

HARBIN, China, July  /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harbin Pingchuan
Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: PGCN - News;
"PINGCHUAN") announced today that PINGCHUAN signed a Purchase Agreement
with the Guangdong Medicine Group Co. Ltd. ("GDMG").
Under the terms of the agreement, PINGCHUAN will authorize GDMG as its
franchisee in five southern provinces of China. With respect to the
authorization, GDMG intends to purchase approximately US$2.00million worth
of PINGCHUAN's pharmaceutical products in 2005. By cooperating with GDMG,
PINGCHUAN will greatly enhance the marketing network and sales channels in
Southern China.

"We are delighted to reach this agreement with the leading medical
enterprise in Southern China. This purchase agreement not only increases our
sales revenue in these five provinces, but also substantially improves our
brand awareness in Southern China. While maintaining the existing marketing
network, we are developing and setting up new marketing network and sales
channel actively." Said Hu ZhanWu, Chairman and President of Pingchuan
Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., "One of our marketing strategies is to establish a
connection with medical enterprises such as Guangdong Medicine Group, for
the promotion of our products into their commercial networks throughout the
entire country."

*********

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues? Most
stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest commission paying
clients and if you trade through an online broker or discount broker -
good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - THIS IS AN ONLINE INTERNET IPO. IF YOU ARE
RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT
PGCN !!!

Remember the gains from our recent "Strong Buy" recommendations...

It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.

---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---PGCN---

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.