Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] mac OS X port

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] mac OS X port
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:51:45 +0000

   Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:44:09 -0600
   From: "John F Dixon Iv" <address@hidden>

   How can i get a copy of the mac OS X port of MIT/GNU scheme? I am interested
   in doing some testing/playing with it.

There will be a new snapshot released shortly with an OS X/Intel
binary distribuion.  If you're impatient (as I imagine *everyone* who
wants to use MIT Scheme must be!), you can download this for now:

<http://people.csail.mit.edu/riastradh/tmp/mit-scheme-20070119-ix86-apple-darwin.tar.gz>

The sources in CVS should build cleanly on OS X/Intel.

If you want OS X/PPC, you'll have to wait a little bit for the C back
end to stabilize and to be included in a release.  This should be in a
couple weeks at the most.