[MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: space bar

From: Benjamin L . Russell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: space bar
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:45:40 +0900

That's very strange; I'm also using MIT Scheme 7.7.90.+ on Windows XP
Service Pack 2, but am not experiencing any problems in entering a
space in the Scheme evaluation buffer in Edwin.

I just entered the following expression:

> (+ 1 5)

typed C-x C-e to evaluate it, and then obtained the following result:

> ;Value: 6

Are you sure that you don't have your space bar somehow mapped to a
non-space character or control sequence?

Try using your space bar in Notepad and see what happens.

-- Benjamin L. Russell