[MIT-Scheme-devel] New snapshot: 20090107

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] New snapshot: 20090107
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:35:42 -0700

Thank you!  That GREATLY simplifies my "release", which should
be... well, was supposed to be a couple weeks ago... :-}

I now have a daily build going, on a convenient ix86-gnu-linux
(Intrepid) host.  It will (re)install your snapshot and build CVS
HEAD, letting me know when it fails.

I also learned to build binary distributions.  Perhaps I can help next
time CVS HEAD fails to build.  The only problem was with the
ChangeLog, which is not in CVS.

Is the latest ChangeLog (corresponding to CVS HEAD) available
somewhere?

With the appropriate ChangeLog, I can build complete snapshots for
ix86-gnu-linux and i386/noarch packages for the latest Ubuntu, if that
would be helpful.