[MIT-Scheme-devel] Use of MOD-LISP-EXPANDER externally?

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Use of MOD-LISP-EXPANDER externally?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:53:33 -0400 (EDT)

I'm studying the interface to the mod-lisp library in order to make a
compatible interface for it for another implementation. I'm unsure about
MOD-LISP-EXPANDER. It seems that the package exports this procedure, but
from my analysis, I don't know why you would need or want to expose that
kind of apparently low-level procedure to the outside world? Isn't this
procedure supposed to be kept hidden away?

What is the official use for it and why does it get exported?

--
Aaron W. Hsu <address@hidden> | <http://www.sacrideo.us>
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to