[MIT-Scheme-devel] savannah problems

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] savannah problems
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 02:01:53 -0700

Savannah crashed a couple of days due to hardware problems.  We lost
the git repository because it wasn't backed up (apparently there was
some issue with backups in the time leading up to the failure -- what
do you want for a free service, anyway).  The CVS repository is not at
issue because I have a complete snapshot from the day we switched
over.

We can restore the git repository by doing a push.  But it would be
good to make sure we've got the most recent version.  My local copy is
dated May 18 at 3:05am PDT and was synchronized at that time.  Does
anyone have a more recent copy?  If not, I'll push mine up.