[MIT-Scheme-devel] Setting up version-controlled src/runtime on OS X?

From: Derek Peschel
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Setting up version-controlled src/runtime on OS X?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:28:04 -0700

Does anyone have documentation for generating a CVS repository from
mit-scheme-20090107.tar.gz or for generating a build tree (that I can
use for configure, make, make install) from a clone of the git repository?

I'd like to write and version-control and install some incremental changes
to the runtime system (specifically the debugger), so I need a local
repository and a build tree that match.

RCS is trivial to set up but only CVS and git handle changes that include
multiple files, so I'd rather use one of those.

A quick edit/compile/test/dump/install cycle would be nice too.  Maybe from
inside edwin?

Thanks,

-- Derek