Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] emacs environment questions

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] emacs environment questions
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:46:29 -0800

Yeah, slime has some issues with MIT Scheme.  I made some fixes (not
yet submitted), but there's more work to do there.  I'd like to get
this working because I too have been using Emacs 23 a lot and like it.

For Scheme programming I normally use Edwin, mostly because the
completion, environment handling, and debugging work well.

I don't understand what you mean about "not allowing you to define
your own key maps".  Of course it has support for this, but maybe I'm
misunderstanding your meaning.