Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] make-eq-hash-table

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] make-eq-hash-table
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:04:29 -0800

> Comments?

I agree with your recommendation.

On a related note, in a recent build, I noticed some of my code
failing sporadically to find certain values in EQ hash tables.
Depending on the order in which the code was loaded, one particular
symbol value would be missing from one such table, which was used to
represent a set of symbols.  I haven't had a chance to track that
down.  I did spend a few hours trying to create a reproducible test
case, but failed.  Could this have been caused by the keys being held
weakly?  In this hash table, the keys are symbols and the values are
always #t.