Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Problem running scheme 20090107 in fedora 12

From: oliver bunnin
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Problem running scheme 20090107 in fedora 12
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:18:30 +0000

Hi
I get to step 5: Unpack the standard binary package and copy the new executables into it: but at the fourth command I get:

address@hidden local]# cp -fp src/microcode/mit-scheme-native bin/.
cp: cannot stat `src/microcode/mit-scheme-native': No such file or directory

And the link to the standard directions (http://www.gnu.org/software/mit-scheme/documentation/user_2.html#SEC3) comes back with a 404 page  not found error.

Any further help on these much appreciated.
Thanks
Oliver