Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Fixing up SF and a question.

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Fixing up SF and a question.
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:11:18 -0500

   Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:56:40 -0800
   From: Joe Marshall <address@hidden>

   Unless anyone objects, I'm going to fix up and simplify SF.
   There's a bunch of stuff in there that really ought to go (and I'm
   embarrassed to say that I'm the one that put it there.  I found a
   bug that must date back to 1987 or so.)

No objection.  It would be nice for cgen to alphatize the output --
some of the bugs I introduced a few months ago (and subsequently
fixed, as far as I know) would have been avoided if cgen had
alphatized its output.