Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] A really dumb question

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] A really dumb question
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:59:53 -0500

   Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:39:30 -0800
   From: Joe Marshall <address@hidden>

   What is the magic incantation to use to re-syntax, re-compile, and
   re-build the bands if you already have a working 64-bit image?  I'm
   getting a little tired of blowing away the entire world and
   re-bootstrapping from the C version.

If you have a native x86-64 Scheme installed, with a mit-scheme
executable in your PATH and a library directory in the appropriate
place, then you should just be able to setup, configure, and make in
the source tree.  But perhaps I don't understand precisely what state
your system is in and precisely what you are trying to do.