Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Keywords

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Keywords
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:57:05 -0700

In which case READ should be told what it is supposed to do, or the
thing you're reading should also be marked.

The syntax marker isn't a per-file marker, it's a marker of an input
stream.  READ should have defaults that it uses in the absence of any
stream markers.

And no, there isn't currently a standard mechanism for doing any of
this.  But there should be.  Want to implement one?