[MIT-Scheme-devel] Questions about options

From: Joe Marshall
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Questions about options
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:49:54 -0700

I have two questions about the `options' feature.

First, what is the best way to link in my own `options' ?  I want to
make a file in my local directory
that defines a set of options for me and then chains to the local
options.  It looks like the functionality
is there, but I don't know the `best practices'.

Second, should we get rid of some of the `system options' (options
from runtime)?  Is there a purpose
beyond saving memory?  (By `get rid of', I mean `put them into the
cold load' rather than `delete')

--
~jrm