Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch to add Mac OS X app command line option

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch to add Mac OS X app command line option
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:12:34 -0700

I don't understand why this is needed.  I regularly use the same
binary from the command line and from an application.  The only
difference is that I install the command-line code in /usr/local/bin
and the library in /usr/local/lib/mit-scheme-x86-64.  Is this because
you're trying to run this code directly from the application?