[MIT-Scheme-devel] Getting information from a condition

From: craven
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Getting information from a condition
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:22:11 +0200

Hello fellow Schemers!

I'm trying to get information from a condition, to present to the
user. I've already found WRITE-CONDITION-REPORT, which prints a
message. I'd like to show a stack trace as well as file and line number
information, if possible. I've found that debug.scm uses
dstat/expression, but I can't access that in the normal environment. Is
there any sample code I could look at that does what I want? Which
functions am I looking for?

Thanks for any help!

Peter