Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] interpreted runtime broken

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] interpreted runtime broken
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 04:43:23 +0000

   Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:47:44 -0700
   From: Joe Marshall <address@hidden>

   We should have a new release so this isn't a problem.

Another approach would be to write a portable fasdump so that we can
begin to fix the source of the problem rather than keep working around
it release by release.  This code is totally untested (and not quite
finished -- still need to write code to write the fasl header), but
it's a start.  (Some day, maybe we can run it in Schemes other than
MIT Scheme too and reduce the chance of a Thompson-style back door...)