Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] releases

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] releases
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:53:59 +0000

   Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:47:19 +0000
   From: Taylor R Campbell <address@hidden>

   I'd like to wait until I've debugged lazy floating-point environment
   switching in threads.  I think I'd also like to make it sufficient to
   type `make' after configure in the binary distribution, rather than
   having to type `make compile-microcode' or anything.  (Further build
   system rototilling can wait.)

I merged the changes for lazy floating-point environment switching
today.  I haven't hammered on them hard, but they pass all the
automatic tests and some stress tests I've thrown at them (which is
better than I can say for a lot of the rest of the system!).

Let me know if I've horribly broken anything, or if floating-point
environment objects keep turning up in bands you dump without having
done anything to them -- e.g., if (FLO:ENVIRONMENT) ever returns
anything other than #F.