[MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: Tweak output of Edwin's `show-parameter-list'

From: Rich Loveland
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: Tweak output of Edwin's `show-parameter-list' command
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:57:15 -0400

I've tweaked Edwin's `show-parameter-list' command to display the
procedure's name in front of the parameter list in the minibuffer as
follows:

`bind-condition-handler: (types handler thunk)'

I find this easier to read because it aligns more closely to how the
code in the buffer looks, as well as reminding me what procedure I'm
currently looking at the arguments for.

The operation of the command when used with a prefix argument is
unchanged.