Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] non-recursive mutexes

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] non-recursive mutexes
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 21:42:40 -0700

On Monday, June 8, 2015, Alexey Radul <address@hidden> wrote:

As to ecosystem stewardship, do we as a community have the need and
resources to maintain a package repository, such as
hackage.haskell.org, planet.racket-lang.org, or even interoperate with
snow.iro.umontreal.ca ?  That seems a more basic step than permitting
fear of potential unknown users' potential unknown uses of system
internals for nefarious purposes [+] to impede progress.

Alex Shinn is working on a replacement for Snow and is already encouraging people to use it to package things.  I haven't had a chance to try it, but am eager to.