Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] struct return values in the FFI

From: craven
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] struct return values in the FFI
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 22:39:05 +0200

> Fixed in commit aed45b8.  Sorry, I missed a hunk of your 2012 patch.

Thanks, as no-one hit this problem until now, not a big problem :)
Thanks for fixing it!

> ~/.scheme.init fluid-let a variable that is now a fluid object?

Sorry, right after sending the mail I noticed .scheme.init there, and of
course it was one of my customisations.

A partly related question, is there a way to access global variables
with the FFI (not functions, just struct instances, for example)?

Thanks for your swift help!

Peter