Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Status of Project

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Status of Project
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 01:10:38 -0800

The project is alive but at a low energy level. I don't have much time to spare, but Taylor, Matt, and Joe have been submitting changes over the last couple of years. You'll need to look at the git logs to get an idea of what's being done. Taylor had some edits last week; Matt had some back in September.

The project has not moved; it's hosted from savannah.gnu.org. See the project page for details. I don't know anything about that github site.

Submitting binaries isn't very helpful since I prefer to build them myself. When we make a release I like to be careful about how it's built. That way when I sign the binaries I know exactly what I'm signing.