Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Installing 9.2 OS X Binary on macOS Sierra Macboo

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Installing 9.2 OS X Binary on macOS Sierra Macbook air
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:05:04 -0400

Mohamed,

Yes, I've used Edwin before, but it doesn't open for me on a Mac
because of the errors I mentioned previously.

If I try opening it from a console window it opens, but closes pretty
quick with an "Internal error":

    The port #[i/o-port 13 for console] signalled an error:
    The primitive channel-read, while executing the read system call,
received the error: Input/output error.