Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Problem with building 10.1.4 from tarball

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Problem with building 10.1.4 from tarball
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:18:22 +0100

> I'm not clear on exactly what you're doing.

Sorry I didn't explain more clearly. I'm trying to build and install the
pre-compiled binary tarball. I don't *want* to use my local system
mit-scheme for anything, however the build process uses it (erraneously
imho) to build the default plugins.

I think the problem is that building the default plugins does not use
the just newly built scheme from the binary release tarball, but instead
finds my system installed one. Thus I suggested this might be a good
thing to fix in one of the next releases.

Greetings,
Peter